Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'm going to begin building out The Unseen wiki using Tikiwiki. In there I will be bringing in all the old material I can (for archives) and fleshing out the game as I can. By some deadline, I hope to make 'the rules' pages print out nicely (like book pages). Other 'live' gaming materials will be formatted as downloadables or web-supplements.

I'll be doing the same for Universe 6 (although not with Tikiwiki). Both will allow me to write out more detailed explanations or descriptions for things than I could ever do in print. A full 'how-to' section will give me a starting place to write the final chapter of the same material for print. I'll be able to really flesh out NPCs and Extras on these wikis. I'd also like to link them to a shared chara design engine that prints out to PDFs.

In the distant future, The Unseen wiki will also host the playtest for the ARG and the LARP of it. Hopefully developing into The Unseen social networking site.

All of my development blogs will become just that, nothing more. I may even set up a archival section of all the notes I've ever taken for Scattershot. I AM planning on typing those all up (and having my home go paperless).

In more Scattershotish news, I've been strongly pondering how each games' metaphors and symbolism will integrate and support their Fruitful Voids.

We've finally decided that 'Safe Word' terminology belongs in all supplements, not just the mature 'romance novel' book.

See you in about a fortnight.

F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home